- Day 1
BANGKOK - PATTAYA : Arrive at Bangkok International Airport (also known as Suvarnabhumi Airport) and meet our local representative. Get transferred to Pattaya and check-in. You have the rest of your day at leisure. You can opt for an optional tour to Nong Nooch Village. The tour includes a visit to the beautiful 500-acre Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, a cultural show with elephant and monkeys, Thai dancing, boxing and much more. Return to the hotel to enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Pattaya.
- Day 2
CORAL ISLAND TOUR : Post breakfast, get ready for a full-day visit to Coral Island. This island is a beautiful blue paradise featuring excellent clean white sand beaches. Once there, you can indulge in water activities at an additional cost. Return to Pattaya and spend the evening at leisure. We recommend that you opt for an Alcazar Cabaret Show. The show is world renowned and performed at the state-of-the-art light and sound theatre. Enjoy the overnight in the hotel in Pattaya.
- Day 3
BANGKOK & CITY TOUR : Enjoy an buffet breakfast and check-out from the hotel. As you enter Bangkok, you will be taken on a tour to see the must-see places of Bangkok. Start with a visit to the Golden Buddha statue, the world’s largest solid gold statue situated in Wat Traimit temple. Watch the reclining Buddha statue in the temple of Wat Pho. Later, visit the Gems Gallery for an ultimate jewellery shopping experience. Check-in to the hotel and relax in luxury. You can opt for an optional Siam Niramit Show. The show will give you an insight into Thailand’s history and culture. Spend the overnight in the hotel at Bangkok.
- Day 4
DAY AT LEISURE : Post breakfast, spend your day at leisure. You can opt for an optional visit to the Marine Park and Safari World. Get yourself clicked as you feed lions, tigers and other animals at Safari Park. Take a Jungle Cruise river ride, watch spectacular shows performed by sea animals and much more at the Marine Park. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 5
DEPARTURE : Have a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. On this day, we recommend that you explore Bangkok’s food and shopping districts. Go to the floating market in Bangkok, eat at a hawker stall and shop at the flea markets. In the evening, get transferred to Bangkok International Airport with endless memories.
- Half-day Bangkok city tour
- Coral Island Tour in Pattaya
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya (CP Meal Plan)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok (CP Meal Plan)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on shared basis
- Intercity hotel transfers in Bangkok & Pattaya
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
- Thailand visa
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.