- Day 1
Arrival at Jodhpur Sightseeing of Mahrangarh Fort-Museum with panoramic View of Jodhpur City, Jaswant Thada (Royal Cenotaphs) Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Garden evening visit & Clock Tower –Local Bazaar free for shopping.
- Day 2
Jodhpur – Jaisalmer Morning drive to Jaisalmer. Check into the hotel. Late afternoon visit the sand dunes and a camel ride to view the sunset, as the sky is set on fire and Rajasthani folk musicians play haunting tunes. It can be an unforgettable experience. Overnight at Desert Swiss Tents.
- Day 3
Jaisalmer Morning visit the city's magnificent haveli or merchant's houses each richly decorated and carved from golden yellow sandstone - Patwon-ki-haveli (House of the Brocade Merchants) is the largest and most elaborate of the famous haveli of Jaisalmer. The Nathmalji-ki-haveli (The Mansion of Nathmalji), the last of the great haveli was built in the late 19th century. End the morning with a visit to Gadhisar Lake the large natural oasis that attracted Rawal Jaisal to this site. Late afternoon visit the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rawals in Bara bagh where the rulers were cremated. This is also the best place from which to watch the spectacular desert sunset, over night at Hotel.
- Day 4
Jaisalmer to Bikaner Morning drive to Bikaner. Rao Bikaji, a descendant of the founder of Jodhpur, Jodhaji, founded Bikaner - this desert town in the north of the state in 1488. Visit the Junagarh Fort constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Jai Singh, a general in the Moguls Emperor Akbar's army. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the surrounding areas of the Palace. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5
Jodhpur- Ajmer - Pushkar After morning Breakfast, check out from the hotel then drive to holy town of Pushkar. Enroute visit to Ajmer, You will visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Dargah , later to visit Pushkar Visit the only Brahma temple in India, the Savitri temple and the three sacred lakes of Pushkar, evening, to explore the city of temples over night at hotel.
- Day 6
Pushkar After Breakfast check out from the hotel, transferred to the airport/ railway station for your onward journey and happy return with sweet memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.