- Day 1
Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Local SS You arrive to Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
- Day 2
Port Blair to Havelock Island + Radhanagar Beach We start the day a bit early today as we need to embark for Havelock Island , the cruise depart at around 0830 hours so we have to report an hour early . Take a quick breakfast and head to Havelock Island the total journey time is around 1 and 1/2 hour by sea. Again once to reach in the island meet our escorts who will be standing outside the harbor restricted area with a name tag. Along with them proceed to your respective hotel and then plan you day, probably post lunch for Radhanagar beach. You can enjoy the beach as well as the sun set, which i guess is the best you can see. (Boat transfers are subjected to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions).
- Day 3
In Havelock Island + Elephant Beach After Breakfast visit to Elephant Beach By Motor Boat for Mesmerizing View of Corals and Enjoy Snorkeling (Boat will be on sharing basis). Overnight stay at Resort in Havelock
- Day 4
Havelock Island to Port Blair After check out transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight at respective Hotel/ Resort at Port Blair. (Boat transfers are subjected to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions).
- Day 5
Departure from Port Blair Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport & Proceed Journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman along with Spring Valley Holiday Club
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.